What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

AMD’s Ryzen 6000G APU’s Will be AMAZING!

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team

Let’s talk APU’s. The only thing that might actually be available and get you a half-decent gaming experience. So, Currently, we have the 5000G series of APU’s, and as usual, AMD decided to stick to vega graphics for them. The highest-end APU has 8 Zen 3 cores coupled with 8 Vega cores clocked at 2Ghz.

What does that give you? A very Meh, gaming experience. You can game… Dont get me wrong, but the experience is just subpar. I mean they are barely the performance of an RX 550. That’s a nearly 5 year old GPU that was basically the lowest end you could purchase off the shelves.

Well, according to current leaks, it looks like things are going to change for the better. The specs for a Rembrandt chip just leaked and it’s fairly impressive. This is for the 6900HX. Now I know, its a laptop chip, but so far, every APU started on the laptops and eventually came over to the desktop platform. So this 6900HX is an 8 core Zen 3+ CPU, I say zen 3+ specifically because its Zen 3 but on 6nm technology but it’s not its actual naming scheme, Anyways, that’s the cpu and this time, it will come with RDNA 2 graphics. The name of that IGP would be the Radeon 680M.

Latest posts