What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

AMD 3600XT Bios OC Power Plan Settings

AurosGamer

Hi,

After reading several reviews and articles on the AMD 3600XT I decided to set the OC and Memory to Bios Settings rather than Auto. I have a stable all core 4325 GHZ @ 1.26V AIO and memory speed @ 3600MHz 1.35V. I would post screenshots but for days " something went wrong please contact the administrator" each time I try to insert an image.

The 24/7 settings is to keep the temps of the CPU under heavy load to 70c which I have accomplished with the above.

The power plan is set to AMD Ryzen High Performance. There is varied opinions of this setting with a Bios OC.

Any feed back would be appreciated.

Bond007

I believe the issue with photos is the number of posts you have. I will let a mod confirm if I am right or not.

so you are running a 24/7 OC (not letting the cpu downclock under no/lightload)?

seems like a decent result.

AurosGamer

Thank you for your reply, correct all core not allowing the cpu to downclock, all Bios settings that normally allow this are disabled. The result and temps are lower than 4 other reviews that used a 4225 GHz ( temps under OCCT 1 hours do not exceed 68c.

gingerbee

I have the 3600x but leave it at stock but this seems like great all-around OC temps seem good too, these XT's really seem like much better overclockers

Latest posts