What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

AMD 5000 Series review embargo

Entz

someone posted a review early (from /r/Amd)

As advertised. Supply of 59XX will be very limited according to newegg usa so :(

edit: see below

Last edited:

Dwayne

edit: Twitter link goes to Newegg announcement.

I am not getting up at 5:30 am just to pound F5. I guess we'll see if Newegg or other Canadian retailers will be building backorder queues. I expect shortages similar to the NVidia video cards, with Intel "fanboys" adding salty commentary on paper launches :)

lowfat

Staff member

Lysrin

Do you guys suppose that all the GPU and CPU supply issues will level out by Christmas, or is the demand just going to go up again at Christmas time putting us back in the same spot? 🤔

lowfat

Staff member
My hopes are dwindling fast. The stock CC shows for in-store 5800x is pretty terrible. 5900x stock looks like 1 per store. And like MemEx are doing in store only.

Entz

Do you guys suppose that all the GPU and CPU supply issues will level out by Christmas, or is the demand just going to go up again at Christmas time putting us back in the same spot? 🤔
My belief is that AMD at least has a decent chance of catching up fast. TSMC 7nm yields are really good for them. Nvidia who knows :(

Latest posts