What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Sell AMD FX-8120 / Intel 2600k + P67 Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASharp

Prices do not include shipping unless specified. For payment, EMT is preferred. PM me with offers. I may be willing to negotiate. :thumb:

AMD Bulldozer FX-8120 Processor (with box and heatsink) - $OLD
AMD Product Page

Intel Core i7 2600k + MSI P67A-GD65 (B3) (all accessories included) COMBO ONLY - $pending
Intel Product Page MSI Product Page

2zz69hs.jpg
35m0etj.jpg

1zyihy8.jpg

mk9jk.jpg

s0v71y.jpg

Last edited:

great_big_abyss

Yes, I would have jumped on the entire package!

PM me if your deal for the board falls through. I'll give you $250 for the entire package.

Soullessone21

Free bump just buy my M5A99X Evo board and his CPU hell if anyone can prove they are buying his CPU I will give free shipping with my M5A99X Evo to help another forum member out :p

great_big_abyss

Free bump just buy my M5A99X Evo board and his CPU hell if anyone can prove they are buying his CPU I will give free shipping with my M5A99X Evo to help another forum member out :p

Ya, I've already got an M5A97. If I'm going to spend the money, I'd rather have a significant upgrade over my existing board. Thanks for the offer though, Soul.

ASharp

Bump! Price drop on the CPU by $10 down to $120.

Also, if you're willing to pick up both my CPU and Soullessone21's board, I'm willing to drop it down another $10 to just $110 shipped. Get both your Bulldozer CPU and motherboard for just $200 shipped. Not a bad deal. ;)

ASharp

Added Intel CPU/board combo. Not really looking to sell them separately unless I can find buyers for both parts individually.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts