What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy AMD ITX

fitbrit

I can give you a free, non-working AB350N Wifi Gaming board if you want to send it back for warranty. AM4 though.

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Little bump. May have found a board, but they doesn't mean i can't find another? Ha! Also, i just love the itx form factor in general, so ya, lol bump to see what else be out there.

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Aye there laddie. Just a wee little bump for you now. Go on and be a good thread now.

Might have one mobo. But what's better than one? Two!!

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Still looking for an ITX mobo. Still hoping to find an FM2+ one.

Despite not having much money *at all* at the moment, one of my systems died and needs a new mobo. I've got spare cpus and ram and other parts to rebuild it, but without a mobo I'm stuck. So, i guess another bump for thee.

ITX and AMD. Purty please.

JD

Staff member
If you don't mind AliExpress, they have some new FM2 boards for about $30USD. Basically whitelabel/unknown brand, and only 100M NIC. I got a P67 variant to use as my backup NAS and it seems fine thus far.

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Don't think I'd risk a flaky boss from AliExpress tbh. And I don't think I've got 120+tax+shipping to ressurect an old system at the moment. Hope I'll find a member with something, but it seems unlikely...

Latest posts

Twitter