What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

AMD Radeon HD 6990 Pictured, Launch Imminent

FiXT

Hall of Fame
Around the web today, various reviewers got to work posting carefully positioned photo's of the highly anticipated dual GPU solution from AMD, the Radeon HD 6990. The availability of information was strictly "what you see is what you get". No juicy details on on the underlying GPUs, technical specs, MSRP or launch date, but its safe to say that wi... [ Read full article ]

Polygon

I guesstimate $600 or more and it will outperform the 580 especially at high res. New high performance champ? Possibly!

YOUR MOVE NVIDIA!
Muahahahah!

Sincerely,
ATI

(just kidding I am not a fanboy)

Amarthfea

I bet it will be just like the 5970's at the 600 mark initially.

What I'm really hoping for is that it will bring down the prices of the the 5970's like they did to the 4870x2 :)

Zillerz

Stop comparing the 6990 to GTX580

its a dual vs a single.
GTX480 was emberrasing when it caught up the the dual gpu 5970 in like few benchmarks

With rumours about NVIDIA planning it’s own big event at PAX East 2011, possibly related to it’s own dual GPU GTX 590, March 2011 could prove to be one of the biggest GPU powerhouse showdowns of the year.

Thats when we compare