What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

AMD Ryzen 3000 cooling fix?

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Glad I did some more looking. Daz has the custom plate, not the AIO mounting plate.

I couldnt find the GN review about it through their search engine.

I'm gonna do some more digging, but for $45 I've spent money on worse things lol

lowfat

Staff member
Glad I did some more looking. Daz has the custom plate, not the AIO mounting plate.

I couldnt find the GN review about it through their search engine.

I'm gonna do some more digging, but for $45 I've spent money on worse things lol
I didn't mean GN had a review of this. But how it wouldn't matter for air coolers.

You watch Der8auer's vid on it?

gingerbee

I really think this is only for extreme water cooling overclocks that are bouncing on that 95c mark. does it work yes is it good for everyday use not really unless your the person who must squeeze every MHz they can out of there CPU.

Go nuts like Sagath said we all spent money on worse things but personally I wouldn't, but that's me I also don't overclock any more don't really have a need/want to my pc's rip through everything I throw at them

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
You watch Der8auer's vid on it?

I did not, good to see it in practice. He does a follow up Q&A here showing some results; Hes pritty impartial during it, and even says 'this isnt going to make or break your OC probably' which is nice to hear.

And I stand corrected, Daz's shop does have the AIO one I'd require. I might still hop on this, but I'm going to read/watch a couple more independent reviews and see if there is more data...Going off only Toms & Derbauer seems silly for what amounts to 'marketing'

Latest posts