What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

AMD Ryzen R5-3500X Review

moocow

GN and Hardware Unboxed just posted video review of the R5-3500X, a 6C/6T CPU. It is supposed to be OEM only but you can buy them in India and China (JD, Aliexpress). Basically, buy the R5-2600 instead unless the inventory is gone.

Bond007

Interesting. It could be a potentially decent cpu, but that would only be for gaming vs 2600. However, no local stock, fluctuating pricing, shipping time, and likely no warranty make this a pass in its current state.

freeagent

I was considering buying a dell to put in my case, and when its paid for grab a good mobo. Anyways while I was there I saw this:

Not an X, but still..

And because I am cheap and looking for a low payment, mine would have had a 9700K because those AMD's are too expensive for me :ROFLMAO:

moocow

13% interest isn't exactly cheap to finance. The pricing is nuts on those AMD pre-builds. I literally just posted a 3700X ITX build for $1300 and it's using 1TB NVME SSD, a 2070 Super, and 32GB of 3200MHz RAM.

Latest posts