What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

AMD Vega GPU Features

raziel1981

I really want to be happy about it but all I can think of is Bulldozer. Same goes for Zen, I just hate it when AMD overhypes something and then reality sinks in

BlackSpark75

Well the hype is going to be tested to death before anyone runs out and purchases any of the products for the long term. However, what AMD is doing is great for competition and pricing for the consumer :D

alexcheetah

I really want to be happy about it but all I can think of is Bulldozer. Same goes for Zen, I just hate it when AMD overhypes something and then reality sinks in
Don't understand all the hate towards zen, it was exactly what I expected it to be.

Babrbarossa

I seriously hope so! Really hoping that AMD has something good to show.

Pretty hype to get a new GPU
Me too - it's been a number of years since I've had an Nvidia GPU. Traditionally, the windows where AMD had the best offering have come regularly enough that i don't mind waiting for them to get back on top in the higher end range to support the underdog but I've been waiting for quite a while to upgrade my current GPU..getting antsy