What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

AMD's Highest Performing Graphics Card

The Great Gazoo

I was watching the WWDC keynote yesterday and was very surprised by the new Mac Pro. It's specs are much higher than I anticipated seeing with it's Xeon processor and up to 1.5TB of RAM. It's the graphics system that I was interested in. Apple has engineered a new package design for the Mac Pro and it will draw 550 Watts from the motherboard to power the beast. No PCIe wires. Doesn't look like it is being released as a standalone card (for the time being).

https://www.tomshardware.com/news/amd-radeon-pro-vega-ii-7nm-gpus-apple-specs,39571.html

I know Apple gets bashed a lot and I am sure their new Mac Pro will be no exception, especially given its price. It's a niche system though designed for extreme workstation use. Being able to drive multiple 8K displays at once for video editing is damn impressive though.

Shadowmeph

the biggest thing I dont like about Mac is mos t things like the programming you have to pay for it there doesn't seem to be any open source type codes

Latest posts