What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

An improvement...

clshades

Nothing super fancy but it's definitely an improvement. Monitor stand was 45 Bux at primecables. And it's crazy solid.

Attachments

• 20200529_183753.jpg
    20200529_183753.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 20200529_171531.jpg
    20200529_171531.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 15

sswilson

Staff member
Heh... missed this when you first posted it.... definitely looks like the stand made your desk life a lot less complicated.

I love how you've got that one monitor kinda wedged into the corner in that before picture.... :)

clshades

Heh... missed this when you first posted it.... definitely looks like the stand made your desk life a lot less complicated.

I love how you've got that one monitor kinda wedged into the corner in that before picture.... :)
It wasn't really being used but it was the one with speakers so Yeh. Lol.

The monitor stand is impressively strong though. I'm really happy with it.

sswilson

Staff member
I'm assuming it's a tube style that bolts into the table/desk top? Otherwise it'd need a pretty hefty base.

Did it come with all three mounts or did you have to order a third one? (Not sure I remember ever seeing a 3 monitor setup out of the box, but then again I haven't really been looking).

clshades

I'm assuming it's a tube style that bolts into the table/desk top? Otherwise it'd need a pretty hefty base.

Did it come with all three mounts or did you have to order a third one? (Not sure I remember ever seeing a 3 monitor setup out of the box, but then again I haven't really been looking).
Bought if off Prime Cables. It's a clamp mount that came with all 3 vesa connections. Threaded tube connection. It's very solid and the swivels are holding up really well.

I honestly have no complaints about anything I've purchased save 1. I bought some cheapish speaker stands for behind the couch and they failed terribly. The wall mount ones I purchased could probably hold 100 pounds. Very solid.

I buy all my wiring through them along with some other things.