What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

An Xbox Series X CPU In A PC?

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team

Let’s get started with AMD. It looks like a new computer is in town and it’s causing some ruckus. Mostly because it’s quite a weird one. 8 cores, 16 threads, RX 550 ( ew ), 16gb of gddr6, and a 5TB SSD. Notice how I didn’t say the amount of DDR4 memory ? That’s because it doesnt have any.

The cpu is called the 4700S, and from the looks of it, it’s the Xbox Series X’s CPU, with the graphics section disabled. Since it’s disabled, it allows for a little overclocking on the cpu for a 4.0Ghz Boost. Now it’s still on Zen 2, and because of the lower clock and absolutely terrible GPU it’s probably worse than an APU, but it’s nice to see that this silicon is not going to waste.

OliviaKay222

I like you man, professional quality yet you dont seem to shill for patreon or manscaped ads(annoying and creepy), and other ads, you dont beg us to like and subscribe 24/7. I appreciate your content bro. Subbed :)

Latest posts