What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Analog TV Dies AUG. 31,2011

headsh0t

Just so we're clear, if you still have cable your TV works right?
Yes that is correct which is why I'm not sure why so many people think this is a big deal. You are only affected if you are using farmer vision/bunny ears. Regular analog cable will not change, although eventually most cable companies will make a push for digital since analog feeds take up alot more bandwidth than digital. You will just need a digital converter if you wanna watch the crappy 3 channels you get over-the-air (OTA).

Last edited:

ZZLEE

All Bell TV is digital signal.

Which box you use gives you eather low qualty or low qaitly and some high quality right now.

But thats Satalite. in most of Canada

Is Bell ofering TV with there Glass fiber. ?

martin_metal_88

All Bell TV is digital signal.

Which box you use gives you eather low qualty or low qaitly and some high quality right now.

But thats Satalite. in most of Canada

Is Bell ofering TV with there Glass fiber. ?

Wow. tat a goud kalyti spelhing. And it's not Glass fiber it's optical fiber,
yes Bell do have fibe TV in some area of toronto and montreal. Note that you need the Fibe internet to be able to use Fibe TV.

Last edited:

headsh0t

Martin, he also got either wrong.
Also spelled offering wrong, and there's a period in the middle of a sentence and none at the end. "There" should also be spelled "their" :D

SugarJ

Staff member
Gentlemen, it is neither polite or appropriate to discuss someone else's grammar and spelling here. While we insist on English as the posting language here, we recognize that not everyone on the board is fluent in it and we accept the fact that sometimes posts may appear a little garbled. However, it was fairly easy for me to sort out what he was trying to say.

The last time this crap went on, the correcting posters were embarrassed to find that the OP was recovering from a traumatic brain injury.

martin_metal_88

I'm curious to know how carrier will handle this. I have 2TV on analog TV ( if you have a tv on digital tv with a receiver you can plug free on analog all your other tv ) I hope it wont end that I will have to pay for more receiver.