What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Work in progress Angel Warrior - Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational 2021 Season 1

Bartacus

Snef, you are a wizard, truly. I am so very proud to STILL be rocking the Case Labs pedestal you sold me from your original Extreme Red Demon build from a few years back. Not many nerds can say they have an actual Snef part in their build, but I can, LOL! banana

snef

here is my vision of the Thermaltake Technology Inc 2021 Casemod Invitational season 1,
"Angel warrior"

first want to say Huge thank to Thermaltake and Andy to invite me, its a huge honor to be with these exceptional modders
and to all sponsors for their help in this,
Thermaltake
AMD
Asrock
Plextor
Zotac
and Cablemod

like i said in previous post
the main idea started with a drawing I made 10 years ago, the main difficulty was to bring this drawing to life,
specially make a reservoir with this drawing
and why not replace the whole front window with the drawing

for those who know me, I lean almost all the time in the themes of angels and/or demons
this one i went with Angel,
need the case all white, let go for pure white
and what color is the best for a Angel's armor, Gold

now we have the color theme White and gold, and a bit of purple to give some contrast
second steps is the armor and wings/windows
i redesign the whole drawing in Fusion 360, dont forget, i dont know anything about fusion 360 not so long ago
it was not a easy task, first reservoir simply explode at first leak test, my error was to remove to much material, the back was a bit to thin for the size of the reservoir

enough talking

specs:
Case: TT Core P8
PSU: TT Toughpower PF1 ARGB 1200 watt, Gold
MOBO: Asrock B550 Extreme 4
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600
SSD: Plextor 256gb M9PE NVMe
GPU: Zotac RTX 3060 Twin edge
RAM: 32GB TT Toughram XG 3600mhz
Cablemod Pro cables

Watercooling Thermaltake LCS:
1 x Pacific CLD360 Raditor
Riing Quad 12 RGB Raditor fan
Pacific W7 Plus cpu waterblock
Pacific Core P5 DP-D5 Plus distro-plate
Pacific G1/4 Compression-gold
Thermaltake T1000 Coolant-Pure Clear
TT Premium Concetrate Kit (9 bottle pack)
and more

final.JPG

final-4.JPG

final-5.JPG

final-8.JPG

final-9.JPG

final-11.JPG

final-14.JPG

final-15.JPG

final-17.JPG

final-20.JPG

Lysrin

Have to ask, is that Sting from The Lord of the Rings on the front?

It's a beautiful build. Stunning really. I might have missed the explanation elsewhere in the thread, but what is happening with the Plextor and the GPU at the bottom? Are they actually connected to something that way, at an angle, or just there for pics?

And, I bet there would be a lot of Overwatch Mercy players who would to LOVE to have that build! :)

snef

Outstanding build man.
Thanks a lot, really appreciate

Have to ask, is that Sting from The Lord of the Rings on the front?

It's a beautiful build. Stunning really. I might have missed the explanation elsewhere in the thread, but what is happening with the Plextor and the GPU at the bottom? Are they actually connected to something that way, at an angle, or just there for pics?

And, I bet there would be a lot of Overwatch Mercy players who would to LOVE to have that build! :)
Thanks

yes its Sting, just need a short sword for the build and this one fit perfectly for an angel theme

and yes GPU and ssd are both functional
both brand are sponsors and the ask to not watercool or heavy mod the GPU, just paint

but yes GPU is the main gpu of the build and same for ssd, both are connected with new pcie 4.0 riser cable

Latest posts

Twitter