What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Announcement: All Beavers_Gone_Bananas folders please read

Deviant

^
We're going to need those lol.

We're getting 10.76 ChimpPoints/Day and OCN is 10.20 (increase of almost 0.5 since last night). Close race I suppose.

Dr_BenD_over

Fallen Folder
I wonder if it would be worth it to give the new Ati GPU beta a go along with SMP? I get about 7K out of SMP on ye olde quad and it looks like I might get 7k out of the new GPU client as well, but one has to wonder how much CPU cycles it's gonna steal.

DougTheSlug

1) fold for the science, and I do agree that keeping the CC fun and exciting will keep it going for years to come.

2) Making a change when none of the captains even really saw need of it, is an admission of guilt when no rules were broken.
- This only gives validation for those ignorant fools who did complain.

10e

1) fold for the science, and I do agree that keeping the CC fun and exciting will keep it going for years to come.

2) Making a change when none of the captains even really saw need of it, is an admission of guilt when no rules were broken.
- This only gives validation for those ignorant fools who did complain.

Wholeheartedly agree.

Some people tend to take the "competition" aspect a little too seriously, and the folding takes a back seat. We are all here because we want to make some contribution to this, and then to feel the sting of a virtual slap in the face is a bit off-putting.

Looks like I'll be putting my GTX 480 back in my main PC. I was reserving some output but no more.

Wi-Fuzzy

Yikes.....there really are some unhappy campers here. The way I see it we have 2 choices.....give up and go home and cry...or fire up every damned thing we own, can borrow or use without getting caught. I'm doing the latter. What are you going to do? "revenge" for the lack of a better word, is sweet.

matsta31

Me wants the case in the contest, so my Sr-2 is CCing until the end ? How are we doing now ?

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
That's it, Brother Beavers! Fire up everything you can get your hands on!

For the science! :canadianwave:

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Second i7 920 (with a ATi 7000 PCI GPU!) will be fired up later this afternoon, Chris' PSU should come in tomorrow and take care of i7 920 #1. I got nothing left...

Latest posts