What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Announcement: All Beavers_Gone_Bananas folders please read

lowfat

Staff member
Too all those who are adding a bunch of new clients wherever they be more GPU's at home or all the work computers. Chances are we'd be going under otherwise.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Too all those who are adding a bunch of new clients wherever they be more GPU's at home or all the work computers. Chances are we'd be going under otherwise.

I got an extra 115k that should be done in about 10 hours.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
My knuckles are bleeding from fishing through walls a new CAT6 network cable... I found fresh, untapped electrical outlets... :ph34r:

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
haha. This is awesome.

People are pissed about the 30% handicap, so what do they do? Pull in a couple million extra ppd instead of crying about it.

God I love these forums.

Xeven

I'm gonna try to salvage some parts from my pile so I can get a couple of GTX570s folding. This will put my power consumption beyond 3KW, so I hope I don't burn down my house.

G

QFT!

Thanks to everyone be you a new recruit or longtime member.:thumb:

Kinda weird seeing this unfold TBH, for those that dont know I started this team many, many years ago and did not ever forsee a day like today. The show of support and solidarity is amazing!
No matter the outcome you have all done a great job.

JayDeeHobbit

Yup.
One reaction to the CC = Waaa Waaaa
Canadian reaction = *spit* Well dang... guess we gotta fold more *spit*

bldrbob11

Centre of the Okanagan in the middle of nowhere.
Whoot :thumb: now that I've gotten over my initial angst and I'm seeing what appears to be lots of HWC folders squeezing out those extra PPD's - I can honestly say for myself the adjustment has done a few things 1) more folding. 2) more comradery. 3) more interest in the competition. 4) more fun, cause we're still leading ATM :clap:

Wi-Fuzzy

Yup.
One reaction to the CC = Waaa Waaaa
Canadian reaction = *spit* Well dang... guess we gotta fold more *spit*

LOL.....I love that one.

We are Canadian. We have Winter, GST, the NDP and Toronto Maple Leaf fans (not to knock them...they are a hardy bunch). Do they think a little 30% adjustment is gonna make us give up and go away..........I think not.

Last edited:

Latest posts