What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Another milestone

LCB001

Congratulations to the entire Team. Now we have to keep it going, there are still lots of teams to pass.

Congrats also to 3.0charlie for becoming HWC's first 2,000,000 point folder. 3.0 and sswilson are still our only folders with over 1,000,000 points. Job Well Done indeed.

Nice to see the Big Brass back folding again, hopefully it spreads to the rest of the HWC staff. :whistle:

Folks, we have a lot of Folding still to do...

yycraven

Congrats to the FOLDING team.
Oh yeah Dashock I'm only 8800 PTS behind you now. I left my system run for the 3 days straight while I was out of town working. It was folding and rosetta(boinc)

Dashock

Im out for a bit i finally got a chance to upgrade to Ket bios its really nice its worked a good number on my memory.

Last edited:

Inik

Folding Team
I moving up :p I waant to reach Apollo4g :haha:

Last edited:
G

Congratulations to the entire Team. Now we have to keep it going, there are still lots of teams to pass.

Congrats also to 3.0charlie for becoming HWC's first 2,000,000 point folder. 3.0 and sswilson are still our only folders with over 1,000,000 points. Job Well Done indeed.

Nice to see the Big Brass back folding again, hopefully it spreads to the rest of the HWC staff. :whistle:

Folks, we have a lot of Folding still to do...
I'll be back when I get my loop back up, just waiting for the HCF sponsored sale to go live then I will order up what I need.

encorp

I've been a bit slow, working on my OC again so I can come back with a vengeance!

Latest posts