What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Another new build, don't ask!

encorp

Hmm never really thought of a completed case like that....

encorp

there not recommended because if something fails in the loop you have to send the entire case back
I didn't think of that either, but I was thinking that i'd prefer to scrounge and collect my own parts so that I could get a better hang of it.

enaberif

I didn't think of that either, but I was thinking that i'd prefer to scrounge and collect my own parts so that I could get a better hang of it.
And if you look around the buy and sell on here you'd be surprised at how much stuff people have laying around they might be willing to sell.

Especially if you put up a WTB thread. Apollo4g for example has a d-tek block for sale for $45 and thats a good deal.

encorp

And if you look around the buy and sell on here you'd be surprised at how much stuff people have laying around they might be willing to sell.

Especially if you put up a WTB thread. Apollo4g for example has a d-tek block for sale for $45 and thats a good deal.

Yeah I'll check all that out. I'm thinking new case/mobo, and WC parts and a video card swap will keep me happy for now hehe

Dashock

where do yu work encorp id love to have more money to blow money i love projects but payin for em is a pain.

encorp

where do yu work encorp id love to have more money to blow money i love projects but payin for em is a pain.

I'm an audio engineer, I don't make a lot of money - I just don't have any bills to speak of ahahahaha.

Plus sometimes when I feel like doing a build I'll just make a computer and then sell it on craigslist for a couple hundred dollars profit or sell my old one or something.

cwestwell

You know I never thought of that either...hmm Damn RMA policies however whenever I did a build for a customer if there was issues it was almost always the pump and given our location it was always easier to just put in a better pump anyway.