What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Another problem with my crap pc..!!!

r0k0

:angry2: :angry2: :angry2: :angry2:

i put one card in pc start till windows loads then restarts, put 2 in boots in windows but screen stays black... all of this started when i tried to install the NGO nVidia modified drivers.... i tried it at 1pm this afternoon and its 1h30 am and my damn pc wont boots and i have not god damn clue whats wrong with it..... i should sell all my pc's and buy a freaking laptop.... have no more problem...:censored:

any can help me..?

sswilson

Staff member
Are you still OC'd?

It sounds like either your mem OC or the mem settings might be too much for the higher mem requirements of XP.

If you are OC'd, try dropping your OC through bios, or if you can't get into that, try a Cmos reset.

(This would be a lot easier if you'd put up a sig of your system so that we don't have to ask every time.... :) ).

r0k0

Are you still OC'd?

It sounds like either your mem OC or the mem settings might be too much for the higher mem requirements of XP.

If you are OC'd, try dropping your OC through bios, or if you can't get into that, try a Cmos reset.

(This would be a lot easier if you'd put up a sig of your system so that we don't have to ask every time.... :) ).
i've reseted all back to stock and doing the same thing :angry2:

sswilson

Staff member
Probably time for a cmos reset then. It could be that one of your mem settings is out of whack.

sswilson

Staff member
Can you get your hands on a PCI vid card?

I keep one around for cases like this when I suspect problems with vid cards.

One other question.... when it goes black screen, does it look like the system is still booting into windows, but can't display?

sswilson

Staff member
Heh......

Don't forget to glue the power line to the back of the case or you won't get any distance...... :)

It can be frustrating sometimes, but very few of these non-boot problems are fatal.

Usually if you can get into bios, there's still life in the computer.

r0k0

yeah she boots to windows with boots cards in but screen stay black... if i remove one... shell show windows loading and then restart... i can get in the bios when i want

Twitter