What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Another Sandy i7 rig I am selling .

justmehereajax

I have another similar rig but without the i7 K chip or Z oc board. My old gaming rig I sold
https://www.hardwarecanucks.com/forum/price-check/79821-i7-2600k-pc-setup-evga-1070-a.html

i7 2600 CPU
16GB RAM (2x8GB) Kingston
Asus P8H67-M LX mATX Mobo
Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD
Bitfenix Neos White with BitFenix Recon White Fan Controller
Corsair CX400 PSU
MAYBE add the EVGA 1070 as I sold my GTX 970 with the last PC.

I want to see if I can sell it with my 1070 this time. hmmm...
Gonna be fun to sell more hardware at a decent price. I expect $500 on Kijiji

JD

Staff member
A 1070 on a 400W PSU is going to be iffy, you should at least let the buyer know this if you plan to include together.

Without the video card, you're basically at the corporate off-lease/refurbished system, and those are generally 3rd and 4th gen now around the $300 mark.

Bond007

I would really recommend selling the gpu separate. Also agree that I would would want whoever is buying (if you bundle it) that the psu may be be undersized. It would run, but I would be concerned over longevity.

justmehereajax

A 1070 on a 400W PSU is going to be iffy, you should at least let the buyer know this if you plan to include together.

Without the video card, you're basically at the corporate off-lease/refurbished system, and those are generally 3rd and 4th gen now around the $300 mark.

I remember reading a review of the cx400 able to provide more than 400 watts listed. But u are right be safe maybe I will try to put in a 450 watt at least. I got a antec 450 . That should do the trick

Maybe I will just build a esports rig and throw in my asus 750 ti lol. I want to get rid of my 1070 now too

justmehereajax

I finished setting it up. Just a new Windows reformat and up it goes on Kijiji.

I put in a 750 Ti in it. I expect 350ish if lucky.

Gonna put my evga acx3 1070 up on kijiji too. $275 I hope to get.

justmehereajax

I listed it and got an offer but $50 below my asking price... which is fair.... but i will wait till the end of the month.

Gonna list my 1070 tomorrow and I will need to put it in a different pc for customers to test before going home with it.
My antec 450 only has a 6pin.... so another pc with 8pin pcie is the tester.

Imma needs tuition money!

justmehereajax

I am selling a few things 1070, i7 computer and a i5 4670K.

The i5 is bidding well on ebay. Getting more for it there.

1070 going on ebay soon. Someone want it for 180$ lol on Kijiji. EVGA ACX 3.0 is my version.

Funny thing, I thought if I put the i7 comp in a nice white windowed Bitfenix case with some good quality CM LED fans it would sell better but only got like a $15 more what I was going to sell it for. Lol. No real computer person cares about a case and fans. I should have known better. I thought a better picture posted with some better lighting would get me more.

justmehereajax

Things have been going well for me selling local on Kijiji for 'high end' parts like i7 cpus systems and GPU.
I get what I want with only waiting less than 2 weeks.

Latest posts