What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Antec Launches KÜHLER H2O 920 Maximum-Performance CPU Cooler

FiXT

Hall of Fame
In its 25th anniversary year, Antec, Inc., the globalleader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, today announced the KÜHLER H2O 920 - Antec's new maximum-performance liquid CPU cooler.

Antec's KÜHLER H2O 920 offers a sealed liquid CPU cooling solution for PC hardware, overc... [ Read full article ]

martin_metal_88

Heh, it was corsair I guess who dropped Asetek? The H70 is nice, and the H50 is as well so, its not as bad as you make it sound MM.

ST

What I say is that the next step for will be speaker set...you see me coming? I'm pretty sure their sale on the gaming case market is going down a bit and now they are heading the way of doing what have already been done. Antec have everything needed to come out with a new fantastic product that could make all of us wet but they are just not doing it.

Latest posts