What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Want to Buy Any iphones for sale?

On2wheels

Casually looking for a family member. Post up what you got. The cheaper the better, not looking to break the bank. Can't trust kijiji these days so I thought I'd ask here.
edit: found her a 6s plus, had to keep the screen bigger to help with eyesight.

Last edited:

moocow

6 is like the bare minimum these days and most of the ones on the market require either a new screen or a new battery. Replacing both is at least $100 USD. I replaced both and the battery status is still kind of funny.

Mr. Friendly

and you have to have at least an 8 or better to get current OS updates. 6's and 7's are still getting security patches, but they're stuck at iOS 12 and 13.7.

On2wheels

Being most current isn't a problem, this will be for texting and calling only, she doesn't use data or even wifi really. It's to replace an old android phone that could be the cause of missed calls, but I suppose it could be public mobile's network too.

crazyea

and you have to have at least an 8 or better to get current OS updates. 6's and 7's are still getting security patches, but they're stuck at iOS 12 and 13.7.

My son has an iphone 7 and he updated to IOS14 yesterday.

iOS 14 is compatible with these devices.
  • iPhone 11
  • iPhone 11 Pro
  • iPhone 11 Pro Max
  • iPhone XS
  • iPhone XS Max
  • iPhone XR
  • iPhone X
  • iPhone 8
  • iPhone 8 Plus
  • iPhone 7
  • iPhone 7 Plus
  • iPhone 6s
  • iPhone 6s Plus
  • iPhone SE (1st generation)
  • iPhone SE (2nd generation)
  • iPod touch (7th generation)

moocow

I'm on an iPhone 6 and just checked software update in Settings, 12.4.8 is the latest version. So I guess you should be aiming for 6S if you want all the fancy iOS stuff. I don't really care since I use it as a phone and not a toy.

The Great Gazoo

OP - I have a 6s silver, 64GB. Battery was replaced early this year. Maximum capacity shows 95%. Screen protector on it always so it is mint on the front. Some very minor scuffs on the back. Overall it is a 9/10. PM me if you are interested. $100

Edit - removed duplicate info.

Last edited:

Mr. Friendly

OP - I have a 6s silver, 64GB. Battery was replaced early this year. Maximum capacity shows 95%. Screen protector on it always so it is mint on the front. Some very minor scuffs on the back. Overall it is a 9/10. PM me if you are interested. $100

Edit - removed duplicate info.
what is the OS version?