What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Any place (in Canada) to buy Thermaltake Core P3 Tempered Glass Curved Case

bjcsoln

Hi, sent a note directly to Thermaltake, and was also wondering if anyone here knows where I can pick one of these up/order in Canada? Starting to plan my new build and I think I will be going with this case. I can find the straight tempered glass case everywhere, but no luck on the curved one.

Thanks in advance!

bjcsoln

ZZLEE - thanks but that is the base P3 tempered case - honestly I think its the same as what I am looking for except the glass on the curved one covers 2 sides, where as the one you linked to only covers one.

SugarJ

Staff member
They might have gone EOL due to lack of sales. Amazon used to have them.

Edit: If they are still available from TT, Memory Express, Canada Computers or Mike's might be able to order one in.

FreeKnight

I would suspect that it's a special order only. Like SugarJ said though one of the retailers would probably be able to order it in. MemEx can sometimes do special orders of products that aren't on their site.

bjcsoln

Free, thanks for clarifying Sugar's comment (sorry Sugar for not getting it the first time). I will call them and see if they can special order it!