What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Any solid PC gaming earbuds with microphones?

GimbalL0ck

I've really appreciated Hardware Canucks' coverage of gaming headsets. Seriously, some of the best I've found online. By any chance, have you reviewed gaming EARBUDS? I couldn't find anything. I've been getting frustrated with headphones in general, mostly because they're uncomfortable on my head, mess up my hair, make my ears sweaty, push my glasses into my skull, and all sorts of general misery.

I tried getting separate earbuds and a table-top mic, but the mic either picked up too much ambient sound, or I had to put a giant "blue yeti-like-thing" right in front of my face while I was trying to game. Felt like I was going cross-eyed.

Are there any good alternatives out there?

Mr. Friendly

I can't say I've seen 'gaming' earbud's...but the two places to ask are on HiFiGuides.com forum and on the r/HeadphoneAdvice reddit.

Izerous

Folding Team
Throat mic / lavalier mic might be more in the direction of what your after to go with earbuds.