What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Anyone drive for Skip the Dishes or Uber Eats?

gingerbee

sorry man, I just thought I would mention it cause I was surprised how much they were making and how happy they both were working for flex, sorry and good luck

gingerbee

the woman who delivers to us liked the fact she can pick how much work she wants or doesn't want she said they pick blocks of packages that are organized for the city she wants and each block pay so much she said small blocks are like 65 dollars but she was happy with the fact she could make ruffly a 100 bucks and be home by noon, what surprised me was both of there vehicles were not great on gas and the guy who does it said his truck helps him make the big dollars cause he can take blocks that others can't take that pay more cause there big packages, good luck I hope whatever it is you try you find success

from what I can see after a very little digging as long as it has 4 doors you might be ok I guess it depends on the warehouse package people who give you the blocks/loads when they inspect your vehicle, got that from here

crazyea

I have read that if you do this as a second job or your combined tax rate with your spouse is high, and then you claim expenses for vehicle wear and tear, car payment, cell phone, gase, etc, then you could end up having a pretty good tax deduction in the end with a decent part of your vehicle paid off. Some people even report getting money back on their taxes after working for skip, etc.

crazyea

Also a lot of people are saying to run a few different services like skip, uber, flex, etc because sometimes getting a block is hard and you can pick one up from a different company if need and still work that day.

Latest posts