What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

anyone familiar with Doogee phones?

sswilson

Staff member
The only thing I'd suggest is that you do your research when it comes to NA carrier compatibility. One of the reasons Umidigi is a strong recommendation for budget minded Canadians is that they cover pretty much all of the bases (even better than redmi).

As far as Doogee goes.... I've seen them advertised, but my own personal perception is that they're bottom of the barrel for brands we've actually heard the name of.

Have you seen any reviews on them?

Last edited:

Mr. Friendly

this model is brand new, no reviews yet...but of all Doogee reviews I've found, they were positive with reasonable niggles considering the price point most of these sell at.

the one I'm interested in has stock Android as well, so that's a bonus.

the r/doogee redit is dead though...not much activity there.

gingerbee

The only thing I have heard was just like Wilson their bottom of the barrel. my wife loves her umidigi power3 super fast last forever. but good luck with cell shopping. she went from a redmi note 7 which she wasn't to happy with

Mr. Friendly

well, got two or three responses to my reddit post and one was entirely negative but unhelpful...the other two said they're decent, but they get security updates when released but technical support has much to be desired due to ESL. also found out their a Vietnamese company.

also, as Vortex pointed out to me in another conversation, it's ironic how their name is basically pronounced 'dodgey'. LoL!

Latest posts

Twitter