What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Anyone have a Cyberpower pc? recommend?

johnnyblazzwa

Hi broskies

i was considering doing my first build of recent but i'm kind of chickening out now and opting just to buy something(scared to bend threads when puttting in my new 200 dollar cpu).

so i was leaning toward's a limited dell 8000 i5 because its cheap and i only need 720 p gaming, but.... i've come across this great deal on new egg for an i5 cyberpower which is 70 bucks chepaer then the dell and comes with faster ram, better video card, 700 watt psu, cheesy gaming case ect Newegg.ca - CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme 1030 Intel Core i5 750(2.66GHz) 4GB DDR3 500GB NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit - Desktop PCs

This cyber power pc is perfect for what i need and extremly cheap however i've read some real bad and sketchy cyberpower pc reviews. alot of good ones too but alot of reviews with pc showing up dead, parts no being plugg in etc

Can anybody here vouche for these guys, anybody got a cyber power that been running strong? F*** me i want that pc

any input appreciated

jcmaz

Where are you from anyways? This is a enthusiast forum, why would we have that POS computer.

AkG

No personal experience with them. Known a few peeps who went against my recommendations and bought them...6mths later they usually get me to build them a "proper" system.

With a bit of assembly you could get as good or better for that coin.
YMMV, but that is what I personally would do. IF I had to buy a prebuilt I'd prolly get one that can have a kick ass warranty w/ local support. That computer seems to be the worst of both worlds.

Last edited:

ayah

I don't know if you'd really be pleased with a 9500GT at any resolution but like 800X600.

johnnyblazzwa

No personal experience with them. Known a few peeps who went against my recommendations and bought them...6mths later they usually get me to build them a "proper" system.

With a bit of assembly you could get as good or better for that coin.
YMMV, but that is what I personally would do. IF I had to buy a rebuilt I'd prolly get one that can have a kick ass warranty w/ local support. That computer seems to be the worst of both worlds.
thank you for an answer i was looking for though i dont think i could assemble one any cheaper. 220 for i5, 120 for win 7, 100 for cheap mb, it will get up to 680cad real fast

rapmaster

I wouldn't get a 9500GT for gaming. If you don't want to built it yourself, you can get NCIX to built it for you for 50$.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Wouldn't Buy if you gave me the money to do so to be honest.

Much like any big box store builds they sell you on the Big points and forget to mention that the PSU is garbage and the HDD is crap and the VC is low tier.

ST

johnnyblazzwa

Fine, fine, i won't get that POS

but i doubt i can put together much of an i5 rig with 680 cad if at all

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter