What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Anyone Have The Cooler Master HAF 932...?

mlauzon

Banned
Don't know if this is the right part of the forum, if it isn't, can a Mod please move it.

So, does anyone in Toronto or really close to Toronto have the Cooler Master HAF 932, as I need someone to come and help me rewire everything as NCIX did a shitty job at doing it. The only reason why I let them do it, because they tested everything before sending it out...saved me from having to RMA a part if it wasn't working.

Lpfan4ever

Don't know if this is the right part of the forum, if it isn't, can a Mod please move it.

So, does anyone in Toronto or really close to Toronto have the Cooler Master HAF 932, as I need someone to come and help me rewire everything as NCIX did a shitty job at doing it. The only reason why I let them do it, because they tested everything before sending it out...saved me from having to RMA a part if it wasn't working.
Poop. I would love to try and route the cables, but I probably lack the skill you'd be looking for with a $5000 build, and the fact that I have no way of getting to you. But I'd help if I could.

mlauzon

Banned
Poop. I would love to try and route the cables, but I probably lack the skill you'd be looking for with a $5000 build, and the fact that I have no way of getting to you. But I'd help if I could.

All I know about the HAF is that you can route the cables behind the mobo tray as there are holes to do so...however the idiot at NCIX has bundled all said cables dowb by the PSU; it's a shitty job.

enaberif

All I know about the HAF is that you can route the cables behind the mobo tray as there are holes to do so...however the idiot at NCIX has bundled all said cables dowb by the PSU; it's a shitty job.

Its not up to ncix to do cable management.

Some people do some don't.

Eagle Eye

Hey enaberif some people have the money to buy computers just not the skill to work with them as we do, its likely its not as big of a hobby unlike you and I.

mlauzon I'd be willing to help you out and you could learn a thing or two, where abouts in Toronto are ya? I am located downtown Toronto

EE

EaGle1337

doing the cables are easy.. just take of the side panel route said cables in the back re plug.