What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Anyone have wireless bluetooth earbuds they like?

Lysrin

well...I recommend you push your budget a bit n grab the Cambridge Audio Melomania 1. then you know you're buying a quality product that is known for it's good sound. not risking disappointment and he hassle of return / RMA.

Those seem tough to find in Canada (unless my Google skills are off) and look to be over double my preferred budget! You're good at spend my money Mr. Friendly! ;)

Certainly well reviewed though. They are an odd shape. No effort put into hiding them in your ear. Just little cans sticking out. Reminded me of Uhura's ear piece in Star Trek TOS! Well... not that bad...

Interesting Friendly..they look a bit massive but..possibly okay.

That was my thought too, but they would likely stay on well, given they are looped around the ear.

Valkyrie

Can't beat Star Trek original.. Gene was trying to point us toward the future.

I love my Etymotic ER4-S in ear phones but they demand stillness as the cables are very microphonic...off topic...sorry Lysrin...:)

Last edited:

Lysrin

Can't beat Star Trek original.. Gene was trying to point us toward the future.

I love my Etymotic ER4-S in ear phones but they demand stillness as the cables are very microphonic...off topic...sorry Lysrin...:)

I brought up Uhura ;)

Valkyrie

Let's not bring up Uhura.....kay??,,,it will bring up other stuff..!!:)

This is really off topic...back to earphones......

I think those ones Friendly linked might be worth a look

Whew ...Uhura....!!

Edit: To clarify Nichelle Nichols was the bomb and still is a bomb....kaboom!!..

Last edited:

Lysrin

Yes I was talking about the CAs in my first Uhura reference post. Sorry for the confusion. Pricey and hard to find in Canada it seems.

I'll check out Ali for the others to see.

Latest posts