What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Anyone Want To Fold With Me?

geokilla

Anyone want to start folding again? There's only 11 active folders right now and there's next to no money to be made mining so why not go back to our roots and fold for a bit?

Izerous

Folding Team
mine should be folding automagically any time my desktop is on. With work being so busy that time has been limited recently

Shadowarez

Folding Team
i do havea 7900x rig i could use that has a OG Titan Black which has higher DP then most. or could even use a 3050 8gb if that performs better.

MARSTG

You can visit this website for estimation of various hardware for PPD production and there are results under Windows and Linux. You can also visit the Folding forum for any other question you might have.

geokilla

Yeah sure, let's see your stats! @geokilla
You can see it in my sig! Lol
i do havea 7900x rig i could use that has a OG Titan Black which has higher DP then most. or could even use a 3050 8gb if that performs better.
Is that your main rig that you use for gaming or something? Or so, yeah just fold when you're using it then pause and shut down like I do when I'm not using it or out for the day. Just remember to actually pause first then shut down. I lost some CPU projects by not using the pause button first. Folding@Home still didn't fix that apparently.

@gingerbee @Gav @SKYMTL @chrisk @Sagath @BrainEater @4DoorGTZ @sswilson @fuzzyb @Perineum where you guys at?!

mine should be folding automagically any time my desktop is on. With work being so busy that time has been limited recently
What's your handle? I don't see Izerous on the Folding.ExtremeOverclocking page.

Last edited:

Latest posts