What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

AnyWay to increase performance on APU?????

KSiG

i recently purchased a HP Pavillion Dv6 6145dx NoteBook it has a A8 APU can i a overclock it...It is clocked at 1.5 ghz thats just cutting it... if so how can i do so thanks ....

Last edited:

supaflyx3

It's a notebook, and an HP. There is no way to overclock it, there might be some software that can, but i would highly recommend not using it.

KSiG

It's a notebook, and an HP. There is no way to overclock it, there might be some software that can, but i would highly recommend not using it.

is there anyway i can increase performance. for gaming

supaflyx3

You won't be able to game on it, or at least at decent settings and framerates. Probably the best you can do is put an SSD in and upgrade the ram.

gingerbee

well my simpleton apu e350 plays cod4 at very happy fps and it does black-ops on low setting just fine but if your want crysis on it good luck your going to need it casue it's never going to happen on even the second gen apu's

KSiG

well my simpleton apu e350 plays cod4 at very happy fps and it does black-ops on low setting just fine but if your want crysis on it good luck your going to need it casue it's never going to happen on even the second gen apu's

i plat cod 4 at 250 fps

martin_metal_88

Those computer are not meant for gaming at all. And most of the time the cooling system is just enough to keep the computer alive at stock setting so OC it is a bad idea unless you want to do like other folk on the forum and watercool your laptop.

Latest posts