What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Aoc maker Funcom's next MMO- The Secret World

enaberif

Have seen some screenshots of The Secret World, this new game sounds interesting. I'm already playing Conan for a while, Funcom are doing a good job, i like aoc and has quit from WOW. Hope they can bring me something awesome.
Not much info on official site now: D A R K * D A Y S * A R E * C O M I N G

AoC is garbage. I tried to like it.. I tried to play it but the lack of game content just makes it so boring and blah.

Its been 3 months since release and PvP and Sieges are hardly if not working at all.

Go visit the forums and its just become a place for hate towards the game.

Menello

I tried to play AoC as well... can't say I liked it one bit. Not as good as other games out there, and I didn't find it as visually attractive as it could have been with the requirements needed to run them.

I'm not sure I'll put much store into future efforts from Funcom. Who knows, though.

Cptn Vortex

I didnt mind the game, but I have come to the conclusion I dont have the time. I found myself playing it once or twice a month.

Jmac

I would prefer it if they would just fix what is already obviously broken (AoC) before moving onto the next project ...

FiXT

Hall of Fame
Lets hope that they release the game after it is completed this time <.<

NyteOwl

Amazing all the online games coming out lately. I confess to being somewhat remiss in game play. The last thing I played online (other than a couple of Quake deathmatches) was UO many years ago.

Latest posts