What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Apple Launches a Bunch of Stuff

Mr. Friendly

two new watches...the Watch 6 and a Watch SE.

two new iPad's as well...iPad Air that is basically an upgraded iPad Pro 10.6" and a new iPad 8th gen, where everything is the same as the 7th but for CPU, where it's got the A12.

wonder when they'll talk about the iPhone 12.

Izerous

Folding Team
I'm not much of a watch person in the firs tplace, always found them uncomfrtable especially at a keybaord etc. But a watch that is outdated in a single year screams just silly when a "standard" watchis good for years slight of a battery change.

Entz

Its like anything TBH. I have a series 3, which by Apples standards is a dinosaur and will eat children if left alone, but it works perfect and does everything I need it to and then some. So despite what marketing will tell you there is 0 reason to upgrade constantly...

I would agree this throw things after a year, oooh shiney objects, plague is silly

Entz

Should add. The Ipad 8th really needs more ram, hopefully they give it (unlikely). That is the only issue I have with my 6th gen (same internals as the 7th).

Latest posts

Twitter