What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Appliance Parts Online

moocow

My dishwasher's upper rack slide rail puked up some plastic bits and ball bearings and now having a hard time sliding. Would like to ask community members' opinion on online parts retailers. So far I found 3:

1. reliable parts, have retail stores in Vancouver area so I can go yell at someone if I have to, but most expensive
  2. part select
  3. easy appliance parts
Any other suggestions and/or feedback on the 3 above?

Izerous

Folding Team
Reliable parts and Amre Supply are who I deal with on a regular basis but they are both local to me.

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team
I've had really good luck with these guys. Quick delivery and good troubleshooting guides on their website. Used them to fix my Dryer.

Soultribunal

Staff member
I know it's not a Canadian site, but I have had great success with RepairClinic on both their videos and ordering parts in (all for small engines mind you but they do appliances as well).

-ST

vulcan500rider

I've used reliable parts for my fridge. Shipping took a while, but things went fairly smooth. There's also a local store I use, as it's sometimes cheaper, but that's in Regina, so it wouldn't be of much help to you.

Jokester

Ebay is actually a good place for looking for some parts. I bought a crisper drawer one year for a frigidaire

moocow

Already tried Amazon Canada, they don't carry the rack rails. If I could get over the border to Point Roberts, I would have access to the US online stores.

Latest posts

Twitter