What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Are Black 2GB iPod Nanos still available?

Brenda

Well, Apple only sells the 2 and 4 in silver and others - no black. There are black 8s but not 2 and 4s.

You could watch here if you'd consider refurbished:

The Apple Store (Canada)
the site changes daily.

Or maybe you'll find one in eBay. I could look if you'd like. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Brenda

Hmmm... there are quite a few on eBay, even from Canada. I bought my 60 gb from there and have had great luck but you do have to know what you're doing, how to scope out sellers, etc.

Here's a couple:

screenshot003fd7.jpg

Brenda

Huh? What are you talking about? iPods are great if you like them. If you don't, that's fine, too, but they're not shit. :nono:

sswilson

Staff member
The controls are awesome, and the audio quality is better than average.

The only reason I'd never own one is the requirement to install Itune + Quicktime on my rig to transfer music to it. (Quicktime gets uninstalled immediately after any requirement for it).

Brenda

You don't have to do that any more :biggrin: Use Winamp. It has a plugin and works great. Much faster than iTunes, much better than Quicktime :biggrin:

I never use iTunes. It sucks. Winamp FTW :thumb:

sswilson

Staff member
Thanks for the info.

I haven't used winamp in ages, but since my son now has a 4 gig ipod I can point him in that direction.

Patriote

I love my 4GB Blue Ipod! :biggrin:

And i don't care having to use Itunes... I actually like it. I like how you can manage your playlists and songs. It's good IMO.

Latest posts

Twitter