What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

are there reputable resources that discuss CBD?

Shadowmeph

I think this is the question
"I just want to learn more about CBD for pain management and such where the source isn't trying to convince you their agenda is the right agenda"

gingerbee

To my knowledge, only Israel has any long-term studies on THC and I think CBD in fact I think it was that doctor who coined the phrase entourage effect. see what you can find studies he or his university has done may help ya out

I was using THC concentrate for nausea and found that the way it could help me with extreme pain was just taking that edge off so I could relax a little better, or maybe it just relax me enough to help take the edge off I really couldn't tell ya but it did help a little. personally, CBD has no effect on my

But I have a friend who got killed at work lucky for him there were able to bring him back to life in the ambulance he was technical dead for like almost 10 mins or some shit like that really bad injures, took him 5-7 years recovery and he has been able to come off 90% of all his meds I really think it's different for every person. he was on some serious pain meds even more than me. but this is all THC

the Covid-19 thing I really think people are lost cause of the states and their BS... My team of doctors says don't get it, it's a death sentence for me with my health problems they say and I trust my doctors all 5 of them lol

good luck and hope you can find the help you need sucks living in any pain daily

Mr. Friendly

I digressed, LoL!

Mayo says signs are promising but a lot more research needs to be done.

so I guess I will just have to wing it and see what happens.

I guess one goes to a dispensary to buy such products?

gingerbee

or buys them online cause their prices vary wildly the big problem many people run into is once they find something that works is for the place there getting from to keep it in stock. good luck hope it doesn't cost you a butt load

lowfat

Staff member
I was buying mine from Budmail.com. For full spectrum (which is what you generally want) it was the cheapest I found. For 4000mg it was about $200 shipped IIRC.

Valkyrie

Chilliwack...Time Is Just A Rubber Band....
I have had some trusted sources (family) report that CBD with no THC is relatively ineffective, but with low levels of THC, works much better, without the stone effect.

Unfortunately there is no financial incentive to fund testing of a substance that you can't own/patent, so it's left to government or philanthropists.