What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Armoury Crate

clshades

I cannot for the life of me get this software installed. It used to be AI Suite with Asus. It fails in the last 80% or so. I'm assuming it's for the fan control etc, which would be nice.

sswilson

Staff member
Hate to ask, but is it safe to assume you're using "run as administrator"?

How about other control software (all of the RGB software seems to double as fan control), any of those installed that might be interfering with the software?

sswilson

Staff member
It's supposed to be all in one from what I can gather.

What I meant was to uninstall any other RGB software you may or may not have already installed on the off chance that it's interfering with the installation of armoury crate.

You could also try going through the "install unsigned driver" process on the off chance they've got a problematic driver in the package.

crazyea

I hate this program, but if you want to sync all of the rainbow puke with corsair, then its needed. That is at least with the newest motherboards.

FreeKnight

Oddly armory crate was painless for me on my X570-i and has had much fewer issues than the old AI suite.

Wonder if you can still just try using ai suite instead?

sswilson

Staff member
If it's just the fan control you're looking for, what's the bios setup look like? Newer boards are getting pretty good at letting you set your own profile.

crazyea

The armoury crate is just a downloader for the software. Not sure why they didn't just release the software.

Via an option in the bios, you can enable armoury crate, and It helps with easy driver install on newer motherboards. For those who aren't able to get drivers before hand, it will allow easy download. And that is helpful especially with the network drivers because if you don't have network you cant get drivers, and most people aren't using optical drives these days either.

Latest posts

Twitter