What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Ask and Ye Shall Receive!

CMetaphor

Quadfather
No it's actually on the ground with the fan on the other side of where I sit, so it's not even directed at me. I may try taking it out to hear the difference but i've put my ear up against it and that's where the noise is coming from.

Is there a restrictive / anti-dust filter in front of it. Fan noise is always enhanced by restrictions like these. Ive owned dozens of the CM 120mm blue led fan, and theyve all been great!

Soultribunal

Staff member
Is there a restrictive / anti-dust filter in front of it. Fan noise is always enhanced by restrictions like these. Ive owned dozens of the CM 120mm blue led fan, and theyve all been great!

I Agree they've been great, but if you know me by now CM, you know I need my fans Loud , and Uber Fast!!!!!

But, I do promise to let you know as soon as I get my hands on them. My Acct manager is gonna let me know when the first 60 arrive at their warehouse. I have my name on 8 Alone. I'll do a Mini-Review (and Even bust out my Fluke CFM meter) for the cause!

I'm very happy that I can give some buisness back to a good company like CM.
Heck, look at posts I made in the Sniper Review thread saying just that lol!!!

ST