What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Assorted Phones (OPO, G3, G4, V20, P10, S7, iPhone 7, Pixel 2)

proxy

Hi all,

I have a gaggle of phones of varying states from various sources that I'm looking to move, but I don't really know what good prices are, and I'm not getting any bites on Kijiji, so any insight would be appreciated.

Here's the list, in order of worth I guess:

Pixel 2 128GB (brand new, full warranty)
Pixel 2 64GB (brand new, full warranty)
Pixel 2 64GB (brand new, almost full warranty, used less than a week, with case & tempered glass)

iPhone 7 (brand new, full warranty)

Galaxy S7 (brand new, almost full warranty)

Huawei P10 (brand new, full warranty)

LG V20 (Like new, on stock but can root and bootloader unlock and flash Lineage OS which will support this for Oreo when it rolls out eventually)

LG G4 (Like new, used 1 year, case and tempered glass the entire time)

LG G3 (Used, near mint, case and tempered glass the entire time)
LG G3 (Heavily used but in case and tempered glass the entire time, charging port loose, fully functional otherwise, no other signs of wear or damage)

OnePus One (Used 4 years, like new, case and tempered glass the entire time, running Lineage OS with OTA working)

Bunch of older phones, but I don't even think they have value anymore, Galaxy S, Nexus 5 etc.

Last edited:

Lysrin

Haven't a lot of insight about most of them, but I would think the Pixel 2s should get near or perhaps $100 less than list price without tax? Hard to say as they are expensive off contract and people don't always want to spend that much but would be tempting I would think if price was down a reasonable amount off list.

Also did you try posting on RedFlagDeals? There seemed to be a lot of Pixel 2s moving on there when I was looking approx a month ago. Where were you then btw?! :haha:

proxy

I was looking to upgrade from my OPO a month ago haha.

I have no idea about the phone market, just wanted to sell some of my old ones, and now I have a few people that want me to sell theirs as well, fun times.

proxy

Just a quick update for reference, not that anyone is interested haha.

The Pixel 2 128GB is now in my pocket.
One Pixel 2 64GB was sold for $700 (had 3 people willing to meet, but first one to show got it).
The other Pixel 2 64GB payments got taken over by another friend and is his new daily driver (his phone was slowing dying over 7 months, every few days something else stopped working haha).

iPhone 7 got traded for a release date V30 (I guess a people like iPhones).

S7 sold for $350.

P10 ended up going back to Rogers.

V20 I bought myself for $270 and I'm debating whether to leave on stock or unlock and flash to Lineage for my mom haha.

G4 with case and tempered glass sold for $195.

One G3 got given to a family member of the owner, the other one with the charging port issue deteriorated further and is now retired and in the phone reserves ready for call up if war were declared.

The OnePlus One I'm cleaning up and likely will go to the wife of a friend as her S5 replacement since she's sick of Samsung (might need to move the S5 for her).

Lysrin

That sounds like things worked out fairly well. I have a Pixel 2 64GB now. Very happy with it.

Latest posts

Twitter