What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

ASUS announce first ever m-itx ROG Motherboard: Maximus VI Impact

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
I think a lot of people like LOOKING at micro ITX motherboards. Buying them? That's another matter. Plus, cases haven't quite caught up with the trend yet.

Pabz0r545

I think a lot of people like LOOKING at micro ITX motherboards. Buying them? That's another matter. Plus, cases haven't quite caught up with the trend yet.

This.

I been wanting to go ITX for a long time sicne I'm a single gpu kinda guy but there is only one case which I really like and it's too rich for my blood. Hopefully in a year or so we will have a better selection of ITX cases available.

Super sexy board though.

... and I'm totally with you on that Lowfat. Red and Black theme is just simply played out.

kishagi

looks awesome, has a decent sound card supposedly, and has more good features as well. It makes me want to go and make an sff build asap. I would either use this or the EVGA Stinger if they fixed the problems from the z77 ver.

That being said, Im a man who loves his soundcards so Im more directed at microATX to ATX. If they had made a Mini DTX board with either a pci or pci-e and a pci-e 3.0 x16 slot then id be sold (only if the x16 was on the bottom)

ZZLEE

Remember Please

This is M ITX

and swap out my Deluxe ??

Fleurious

Pretty awesome board. I don't like that it only has 4 Sata3 ports instead of 6 like the chipset supports.

great_big_abyss

Pretty awesome board. I don't like that it only has 4 Sata3 ports instead of 6 like the chipset supports.

there's an eSATA port, too, so that allows for a total of five.

and isntead of the sixth sata slot, you have the NGFF.M2 slot.

So really, you're not losing any functionality.

Latest posts