What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

ASUS announce first ever m-itx ROG Motherboard: Maximus VI Impact

BlueByte

They have packed a lot into that little board... though I think the placement of the PCI-e slot is too tight. Maybe if you were able to play with a riser card.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Regardless of the colour, I'd buy it in a heartbeat. That in a black Prodigy, with the right setup and you've got a Potent little gamer.

-ST

Overclocking.ca

KylSp

There's a custom Ncase m1 run being done through indiegogo that will be a perfect fit for this.

And in any case, this is what's needed to push all the other ancillary product vendors to get on the wagon. Power supplies are still limited to what silverstone offers, cases are slowly catching up, etc. People initially laughed at the P8z77-i deluxe as being overkill but it obviously sold very well, so much in fact that asus is running with two premium mITX boards this time. ITX is now able to overclock just as good as the big boys, it's not just for HTPC's or other lower end builds anymore.

Soultribunal

Staff member
There's a custom Ncase m1 run being done through indiegogo that will be a perfect fit for this.

And in any case, this is what's needed to push all the other ancillary product vendors to get on the wagon. Power supplies are still limited to what silverstone offers, cases are slowly catching up, etc. People initially laughed at the P8z77-i deluxe as being overkill but it obviously sold very well, so much in fact that asus is running with two premium mITX boards this time. ITX is now able to overclock just as good as the big boys, it's not just for HTPC's or other lower end builds anymore.

It also helps moving the VRM on die as well as having chips that are so much more efficient that it makes Practical sense.

I do agree we are limited by PSU's (Though Silverstones are good kit so...) and cases.
But we will get them, and soon mATX and mITX will become their own new standard.

-ST