What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Asus GT-AX11000 LAN bandwidth problem

lman

Hello

New to this forum and hope i posted it in the right place. I have recently noticed that my Asus gaming router is acting weird in LAN bandwidth. Strangely, Port 1 & 3 are limited to 100 Mbp while Port 2 & 4 are working normal at 1000 Mbps.

Did i set anything wrong in router's advanced settings ? Or any advises will be appreciated.

Thank you

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Almost guaranteed that this is a wire issue. Swap 2&4 with 1&3, if the problem moves, its wires.

lman

Not solved. Swapped the ethernet wires, & in the end even replaced all wires but still experiencing same problem

Entz

That is indeed odd if it moves with the ports.

I haven't looked in ages, mine is wireless, is there a way in android to change the link speed? Maybe its low for some reason. and the Shield is on and booted correct. Some devices drop the link speed way down when in standby to help conserve power. You don't need 1g for WOL for example.

Another device to test with would be useful.

Latest posts

Twitter