What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Asus strix 980 ti

johnnyd

Hey, I've got a few month old asus strix 980 ti and a copy of the invoice. What would everyone say the value is here, looks like one sold for $500 shipped recently.. Does that seem right?

Thanks

johnnyd

Yeah, I guess we'll see, got it up on kijiji but only lowballs for now. Also forgot I can't post here until 25 posts. How do I only have 2 posts? Lol, I guess I just pm everyone. Poo

SugarJ

Staff member
Posts in off-topic and the BST do not count towards your total. I sold mine for 475 local last week.

MARSTG

Starts to be a bit expensive : there are gtx 1070 for 500 on local kijiji ads.

sswilson

Staff member
Starts to be a bit expensive : there are gtx 1070 for 500 on local kijiji ads.

Yeah, we've seen a few 1070 models retail new for around $530 so while $500 is probably still a good starting point, it's probably absolute top of where a person could start.

Caldezar

Agreed. I feel like $475 is a more realistic number as you can currently buy an 'EVGA 1070 SC Gaming' on Amazon for $519 with free shipping. And as inventory balances out, prices will likely drop a bit more relatively soon. Upcoming Black Friday and Christmas sales won't help your case for selling at a premium either.

I know it seems crappy for sellers that the price is being driven down for used resale on 9xx cards, but that's just the timing with falling purchase prices.

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter