What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Asus Transformer Prime

Soullessone21

For the better CPU, GPU and thin size more than worth it, I know I will be giving my Transformer to my kids and Getting a new one when they come out

martin_metal_88

I defiantly want it! so thin, pretty powerfull and classy.
I would say the extra 100$ is worth, unless the not prime goes down a lot.

YAY 4000 post :D

Inik

Folding Team
I'll probably get it too. I need something to replace my old Dell that I almost gave away on here :p

lcdguy

Folding Team
well from what i have read asus is supposed to be repricing the transformer at the $300 (16gb) and $350(32GB) and targeting them as main stream tablets and pricing the prime at 499 (32GB) and 599 (64GB) and targeting them as a premium tablet. If this comes true then there is a significant price discrepancy and was wondering it the added cost is worth it. (dont particularily care to much about how much thinner the new one is)

JJThomp

Well you can have 2 cores at 1.0 ghz or 4 cores at 1.5 ghz and better graphics, I'm sold on that alone.

Keywork

I was at a conference in Toronto and some random guy sitting next to me had a Transformer with the keyboard attachment. I asked him about it and I even got to mess around with it for a few seconds (he was taking notes). I absolutely loved it. It was snappy, screen was beautiful, plenty of useful apps from what I saw and the keyboard was great. I'm definitely considering picking up a Prime within the next year.

lcdguy

Folding Team
well it looks like rim has further compicated things with the playbook price drops. So which would you choose.

16GB Asus Transformer at 399
16GB BB Playbook at 199.

Latest posts