What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

ATI Catalyst Driver - Version 9.5

martin_metal_88

These driver are pretty awsome, The performance difference in folding and some gaming is clearly visible when using bench software. I hope ATI tell us waht are the difference between 9.4 and 9.5 because I like it :) Hate to test more to confirm if the driver made the difference or it`s the down grade to kingston KVR 800 4GB XD ( my mushkin just die :( )

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
I Tweeted my impressions over the weekend. Basically:

zero performance gains outside of ~5% in Far Cry 2.

hightest

i scored allmost 100 pionts higher in 06

iq is awesume very very clear and crisp

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
IQ is no different between Nvidia and ATI unless you are using a custom AA mode or Nvidia's new Ambient Occlusion.

As for 100 points higher, that doesn't mean anything unfortunately. The scores from one run to the next are hardly ever the same.

hightest

SKYMTL,im not comparing ati vrs nvidia,im sharing a couple of things that i noticed about the new drivers

the only prefferance i have in hardwere best performance 4 my $,i dont care if its ati or nvidia ,or amd / intell cpu ect

IRQ Conflict

I've only tested these with NFS Pro Street thus far. No problems to report. However, they lied about stream encoding. It's not even an option in CCC.

Latest posts

Twitter