What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

(ATTENTION ALL Obsidian Series® 800D Case Users)

Freak180

Hey I'm new here..I wanted to get in touch with owners of the Obsidian Series® 800D Full-Tower Case. I recently had accident with my case. The front of the case got scuffed up pretty bad. Its mainly on the front plates ( the little nice black plates you replace so you could have your disc drive sticking out) where the damage is located. Would it be possible if any of the users could give me one of those black plates so i could replace it with the damaged one? I will pay you for shipping and the item itself if you want. Please guys :sad:

Slaughter

You can probably get a replacement from Corsair, I would contact them to see what they say.
This would be the best place to start. I'm not sure what Corsair is like, but I was in the same position with my old Antec fileserver and when I contact Antec, they were more than willing to send me replacement parts at no cost. I believe it was two face plates and some drive rails.

Once you do contact them, please post back and let us know what the end result is!

Good luck!

Freak180

Thanks for the ideas. Well last time I contacted Corsair with an issue, I never heard back from them.

JD

Staff member
I contacted Corsair asking for extra cables for my HX850 and they replied and shipped them to me pretty quick (free of charge too). I don't see why they wouldn't be able to send you some drive bay covers for free either.

Freak180

Well how exactly did you contracted them by? Tech support? Thats what I pick last time I was missing a piece from my case. I just hope they reply to me quickly this time.

SugarJ

Staff member
Phone them. It's far too easy to ignore emails, I always phone the manufacturers when I have an issue. And make sure you get the name of the person you talk to, just in case. "Well I phoned 10 days ago, and Joe was supposed to phone me/email me/ship me and he didn't." Be polite, and you usually get what you need. I lost a backplate for my EVGA mobo when I was having a case powdercoated, they mailed me one for free. Like others have said, when they can send you a cheap part and make you a customer for life, it's a good investment.

Contact

Soultribunal

Staff member
As SJ says, call them, be very polite and explain the situation.

Many of these companies will do these things for you, and I'll admit it it makes me go back to them. The little things all add up in the end.

ST

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Latest posts

Twitter