What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

ATX case with carrying handles and good thermals?

Zygorf72

Sooo. I've installed my hardware in the new case now. It's a continuous effort to keep my aging i5 2400 CPU, ram and motherboard running. I updated to a R9 390 GPU a couple of years ago, which has kept the PC running all games smoothly for me at 1080p. The GPU however draws a lot of power and runs hot. Thus I wanted to replace my old Antec three hundred with the new cooler master h500.

Installation went smoothly. Cable management is well catered for by the case. Even power straps are included. I ended up getting a very tidy result. I love the method of mounting sdd's in this case. It's quick, easy and looks nice as well. Control of the LED color for the fans, can be connected to the reset switch, enabling one to switch colours, by pressing the reset switch. Nice touch. I never use the reset button anyway. The case looks great to me, when fully assembled. It's a tad bigger, than my old case. Not that I mind. Rather it contributes to making installation and particularly cable management easier. All in all, I'm very contend with my new case. Both from an installation as well as finished result point of view. I can only recommend it :)

sswilson

Staff member
Glad to hear it worked out for you. We've come a long way in case design since you bought that Antec Three Hundred.

Twitter