What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Awesome evga Factory watercooled 680i

Babrbarossa

Great! I've been hoping that you'd get one--very curious to see what you can do with it. My rma is en route, and so are a couple of those active southbridge coolers.

Babrbarossa

Yeah- hope there's no trade-off in dual core performance (hey check out my number of posts-666)

Last edited:
M

Misoprostol

Haha that makes me feel like I'm not on here enough as a mod :shok:

Anyway I'm running into some stability problems at 9x333 on my Q6600. We'll see if I just need more vCore though. Getting a feel for this board again.

M

Misoprostol

Extremely disappointed with the new revision board so far. I will play with it some more before I post results though. It's exam time right now and I don't have a lot of time to tweak.

ElMoIsEviL

Not interested..lol

I am still waiting on two Graphical Behemoths to replace my aging x1900's... yes.. Two X2900XTX's in Crossfire :)

Plus I've always followed a certain pattern with Intel rigs. Intel CPU + Intel Chipset. They just work better together.

M

Misoprostol

I dunno about that. In my experience, the Bad Axe and the Bad Axe 2 are two of the best boards I've ever used. Right up there with the P4P800-E Deluxe...

Latest posts

Twitter