What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

B/S/T member feedback subforum

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team
This is a good idea in lieu of the iTrader system. However, it seriously needs to be removed from the subforums that get searched with the "New Posts" button.

Fixed. :thumb:

Lpfan4ever

Fixed. :thumb:

I'm just gonna be a party pooper here and say...nope :whistle: Although, thanks for everyone looking into it. I know it will die down soon, but I assume I'm not the only one who mainly browses using the new posts button.

RkJAE.jpg

enaberif

Can we please fix the feedback section to NOT appear on the new posts... please!

Its so hard going through 30 posts of these before finding a thread to actually participate in.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Can we please fix the feedback section to NOT appear on the new posts... please!

Its so hard going through 30 posts of these before finding a thread to actually participate in.

Gav was supposed to exclude that forum from the new posts search. It looks like it hasn't been implemented yet.

And really? You can't just not click on the ones that say feedback? :bleh:

MacJunky

The feedback threads will be gone soon anyway as we transition to the new system. Even *I* am not complaining, and I tend to complain about a lot of things.

Latest posts