What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Bad Company 2 names

Realityshift

Hey guys, just wondering who all actively plays this game and is up for maybe forming some squad games. Im a few points shy of maxing out all 4 kits and im about ready for some realy competition.

Bishop_SHIFT

timbruun

I play as timbruun. Have all classes maxed out and enjoy them all. Squad play would be a good time with people who want to play as a squad. Usually squads don't really work out for anything except extra places to spawn.

Realityshift

Im more used to squad play in BF2142 which was pretty damn structured when you played with a good full server. But ive had a few great squads in BC2 that really made the game, its pretty easy to run scrub matches as a squad against people who dont know what the heck their doing. I can play each of the classes, depends on how the game is going at the time, but if I take to many lame camped recon headshots ill jump to recon and harass the campers.

Another fun aspect of squads is squad deathmatch and squad rush ;)

Dar_ell

my BFBC name is Ephesus, i stopped playing for about 2 months. I'm like really rusty, but if you guys don't mind a less skilled player then im up for anything =P.

Arinoth

Staff member
Pretty certain we have another thread for this but if you catch me on i'm Arinoth and i typically enjoy playing Hardcore games only

Last edited:

cmac79

i stopped playin for a bit but just started playin again..i don't have medic or recon maxed out yet but almost...im good with any class im a jack of all trades lol...im AlPhA_bLaCk

Polygon

npolyz is mine, I play hardcore usually engineer, assault or medic. I'm good at recon too but haven't played it in a while.

Latest posts